Fully-equipped, 1,000m² Dallas photo studio in Irving
We opened our photo studio in Dallas in May 2012 with the main intention to serve two large on-going retail customers in the area. But over the course of the last years, Rimagine Dallas established itself as one of the leading local studios. The studio is fully-equipped and is based in Irving (Dallas) and stretches over a total area of 1,000 sqm, or 10,300 sq ft. It is a ground-floor studio making product drop-offs and pick-up’s easy and convenient.
Kevin is an experienced commercial photographer, shooting for retail companies, brands and advertising agencies on a regular basis. Michael, Craig and Christy, our in-house retouchers, ensure that every image we take look at its best. Nancy, Shadee, JJ and Hannah manage every aspect of each shoot, so that you can relax and focus on your core business.
Check out the dedicated website of Rimagine Dallas!
- 10,300 sq ft shooting area with 15 ft ceiling
- Secure product warehouse facility with barcode system
- Speedotron Black Line Lighting System
- Imacon 22 mega-pixel digital backs (x3)
- Mamiya 645 and Sinar 4 x 5 Camera Systems
- 3x fully color-callibrated 27″ iMacs
- Canon 5D Mark III
- Conveniently located 15min next to DFW airport
- Experienced producers, set and food stylists
- Extensive network of artists and talents
- Both location and studio photography offered
- Get part of your products shot in China, part in the U.S.