More than 3,000m² of shooting space in our annex Kunshan photo studio – perfect shooting conditions for your next large production.
Our massive Kunshan photo studio has 4x identically-sized shooting bays with different permanent sets of flooring, such as wooden decks, pebbles, red brick, marble, etc. The studio is located about a 45 min car-ride from our Shanghai flagship studio. It also houses an extensive prop room, storage area, a client lounge and several retouching workstations.
We mainly use this facility to serve our large retail and brand customers who can ship their products such as outdoor furniture in-bulk, being manufactured and sourced here in China. Our project management team systematically manages incoming packages and coordinate between the versatile team and clients to ensure a smooth and efficient end-to-end production.
Our studio is located within the premises of our parent company, hence packaging designers, structural engineers and print managers are just around the corner and ready to speak about your packaging requirements anytime!
Get in touch with us to learn more.
- 3,000m² studio area with 4m+ high ceilings
- 8x 24m² permanent flooring sets (for Zero Horizon Photography)
- Room set design and set building available
- On-site color correction and retouching
- Extensive prop pool with international styling capability
- Convenient loading ramp
- Sufficient storage space to store 100s of items
- Fully-equipped photo studio with Elinchrom equipment
- Located right next to our parent company’s packaging design team
- Fast bullet train from SH available, taking you to KS in 19min!
- Large meeting rooms available, plus a staffed canteen (good coffee!)
- 3,000m² of studio space
- Extensive prop pool
- International stylists available
- On-site color-correction
- 4x pre-built flooring sets