Rimagine designs, produces, photographs, retouches and manages the entire printing of the Winter 2008 fashion catalogue (or trendbook) from the German knitting machine manufacturer Stoll.
In order to convince potential buyers of their knitting machines, Stoll produces a yearly trend collection book which follows the latest trends of the fashion design market.
Following services were offered to turn this project into a full success:
– Graphic Design(Concept/ Page Layout)
– Photography (3 days in studio)
– Producing (stylists and H&M Artist))
– Retouching (Skin, compositions, etc.)
– Prepress (Colour Separation and Modification)
– Print Management (Print Quality Assurance)
The trendbook will be distributed around the world to companies, which are potential buyers of knitting machines.